This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to keeform.org, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
keeform.org does not store any credit card data on this site.
keeform.org collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a user of keeform.org;
- you make online purchases;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- any information that keeform.org collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as your keeform.org username or your keeform.org password
For statistical purposes the server collects and stores the following information about visitors:
- IP address and browser type;
- Date and time the site was accessed;
- Search queries;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to the site.
We do not sell or rent any personal information. We do not send SPAM.
Using Your Personal Information
keeform.org uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders and requests for service;
- answer your questions;
- send you information and updates;
- send you surveys.
Unless you consent, keeform.org will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
keeform.org may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing and to provide service;
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
All indexes and databases are owned by keeform.org and cannot be reproduced in any form with permission. The indexes and databases have been compiled from original documents owned by keeform.org or loaned to keeform.org for the purpose of creating a searchable index.
The site layout and design is copyright to keeform.org.
The information, illustrations, text or images (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") on this website are protected by the laws on copyright. You can access this content and use for educational purposes only personal. You may not modify or use the Content for any other purpose without the written permission. Except as otherwise provided below, it is prohibited to reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the content in this website.
Unless otherwise stated all other articles/text are owned by keeform.org and cannot be reproduced in any form with permission. Web links